Join Our TeamWork at the most dynamic and successful agency
Performance AwardGet awarded for better performance every 6 months and be recognized for your work.
Great Co-WorkersWork with some of the best talent in the industry and build strong networks with them.
Easy LocationCommute easily to work at your convenience and enjoy compensation for transport costs.
Education OpportunityGet resources for developing your skills and knowledge to kickstart your career.
At Grow with Amazon, we believe in working together and working hard. With over 1000+ happy clients, we are looking for dynamic and creative individuals who are willing to dedicate themselves to providing innovative products and services for our clients.
Besides getting the opportunity to unlock your true potential, at Grow with Amazon, you can also network with some of the most talented people in the industry, go on annual picnics outside the country, and enjoy many other benefits by working with us.
- Amazon PPC Expert
- Business Development Manager
- HR Executive
Our company places a strong emphasis on sustainability in everything we do, making sure that every part of our journey in building the Grow with Amazon brand aligns with our core values. We aim to help sellers start selling on an online marketplace like - Amazon/Walmart/Ebay/Noon etc. We're looking for individuals who can bring their creativity and skills to the startup environment and work with a sense of ownership in their roles.
We are looking for e-commerce enthusiasts who can lead in getting these products to our niche markets across the internet.
- Have prior work experience with luxury brands.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for e-commerce (like Amazon, Walmart, ebay, etc) listing, promotions, and running campaigns to increase awareness and sales.
- Amazon PPC Specialists should have the ability to tease out insights and make strategic recommendations from campaign data.
- The PPC Specialist has a strong understanding of paid search tactics and digital marketing skills to monitor and manage our Amazon PPC campaigns that generate positive ROI.
- Previous experience in D2C sales, and designing such campaigns on Instagram, and Facebook is preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and running campaigns on google will be an added advantage.
- A good sense of ownership in getting things done, excellent communication skills, ability to detail tasks and organize them is a must.
- Creativity and new ways to fill capacities of existing centers, and fetching new business deals will be desirable traits in the candidate.
- Flexibility in handling multiple tasks including strong email communication with clients and for business development is also sought.
Excellent opportunity to learn and grow in a startup environment is what we provide.
- English (Preferred), Hindi
Job Type: Full-time
- Amazon PPC: 2 years (Required)
Opportunity to join a high-performing team with the most globally recognized product-selling company or Seller, in a highly dynamic, competitive, and lucrative e-commerce.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential franchisees; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Support brand team to develop tactics in line with the brand strategy
- Maintain active communication with stakeholders to ensure overall efficient and effective review process is implemented.
- Routinely identify and prioritize areas of the job where improvement is indicated,
- Develop, Maintain and Execute Individual Development Plan with measurable, realistic and attainable objectives
- Minimum undergraduate degree
- Agile, able to multitask and manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, innovative and performance driven environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MBA, business or marketing with demonstrated strong understand of the Real Estate industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Open to challenge the status-quo: Is Bold, Brave and a Game changer
- Can think strategically and solve problems
- The position is based in Dubai, UAE, and India
- Services Agency: 2 years (Preferred)
As an HR Recruiter at Grow with Amazon, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process, scheduling job interviews, and handling HR software. Additionally, you will play a key role in managing our company's social media presence on various platforms. We prefer female candidates for this position. This is an office-based role, and remote work is not allowed. Only Female candidates can apply for this position.
Source, screen, and shortlist candidates for various positions within the company.
Schedule and coordinate job interviews, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
Conduct initial interviews to assess candidate suitability.
- HR Software Management:
Utilize HR software to manage recruitment workflows, candidate databases, and employee records.
Ensure data accuracy and integrity within the HR systems.
- Social Media Management:
Manage and update various social media accounts of the company, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Create engaging content to promote the company's brand and attract potential candidates.
Monitor and respond to inquiries on social media platforms.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in the recruitment process, preferably in a corporate setting.
- Familiarity with HR software and tools.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using various social media platforms.
- Creative mindset with the ability to develop engaging content.
- Preference will be given to convent educated candidates with excellent communication skill in English
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
If you are a motivated HR professional with a passion for recruitment and social media management, we invite you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of our team at Grow with Amazon.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
Grow with Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Learn Our Recruitment Process
CV SubmissionSubmit your CV or resume through our online portal if you meet our requirements.
Phone ScreeningAfter looking at your CV you will be invited for a telephone interview at a time of your choosing.
You will be invited at our head office to take a skills and knowledge assessment.